With 44 busy salons in prime locations, we are looking for creative passionate stylists to join our Award winning team within current salons or to join new salons due to open.
Come and join one of the UK’s fastest growing salon groups.
The first Headmasters salon opened in Wimbledon Village in 1982, this salon opened with just two stylists and one assistant. With dedication and commitment to the Headmasters founding philosophy of combining premium hairdressing and optimum service, Headmasters grew to the 45 salons that are open today.
This dedication to giving our clientele beautiful, confidence boosting hair means Headmasters salons have stood the test of time and are lucky enough to have an extremely loyal customer base. Our salons are based in the most exclusive parts of the country, from Bath to Weybridge, and from Mayfair to Richmond. Without exception all Headmasters branches carry the same atmosphere of contemporary elegance.
The beauty world moves fast, and Headmasters constantly introduces new treatments, blow-dries and colouring techniques to keep our clientele abreast of the latest catwalk trends. Headmasters blend of exquisite cutting, beautiful colouring, catwalk-quality finishing and charming, devoted customer service, means our clients can relax safe in the knowledge they are in the hands of experts.
As a Headmasters Stylist you can expect some things to come as standard
• Continuous training – you can expect 2 years fully funded training and support
• Customer Service and Management Training offered (CMI Level 1 qualification)
• A creative and motivated atmosphere
• Welcome training days for all team members
• In House Awards – Celebrating annual successes
• Enter into the Headmasters Colour Heroes competition
• Achieve a L’Oreal Colour Degree
• Opportunities to work with the Headmasters Pro Artistic Team on photoshoots
• Staff Benefits – include progressive salary package, bonuses & high commission levels, paid holiday, Retail discounts, free hair services for staff, training at our two Academies and opportunities to progress your career.
Our management teams take the time to discover your personal and professional ambitions and work with you to map out a future with a common path. You could rise through the ranks to become one of our high earning hair professionals, join our award winning Artistic Team, become an educator in our salon or academy or inspire others as a manager or franchisee.
Choosing a stylist role with Headmasters is making a positive choice for your future career.
Found 29 jobs with Headmasters
Order by: Newest first Salary
Headmasters blend of exquisite cutting and colouring alongside charming, devoted customer service means Headmasters salons have stood the test of time and ar...
Headmasters Twickenham require creative and passionate stylists
- Woking, Surrey
- Competitive salary
Headmasters offers numerous career opportunities along with personal development and continuous learning packages. Best of all you will receive an earnings p...
Wimbledon Village was our first salon to open and is one of Headmasters’ most established salons with approximately 800 clients a week
With excellent transport links and discounted parking at £3.50 per day, this salon is looking for creative, talented stylists.