This job is no longer available
Headmasters Guildford is seeking enthusiastic, passionate stylists who enjoy working in a busy salon where dedicated customer service is of great importance. The salon is based at the centre of this historic and stylish town which is packed with shops, entertainment, bars and restaurants and has a loyal clientele.
As a Headmasters Stylist you can expect some things to come as standard
• Continuous training – you can expect 2 years fully funded training and support
• Customer Service and Management Training offered (CMI Level 1 qualification)
• A creative and motivated atmosphere
• Welcome training days for all team members
• In House Awards – Celebrating annual successes
• Enter into the Headmasters Colour Heroes competition
• Achieve a L’Oreal Colour Degree
• Opportunities to work with the Headmasters Pro Artistic Team on photoshoots
• Staff Benefits – include progressive salary package, bonuses & high commission levels, paid holiday, Retail discounts, free hair services for staff, training at our two Academies and opportunities to progress your career.
Our management teams take the time to discover your personal and professional ambitions and work with you to map out a future with a common path. You could rise through the ranks to become one of our high earning hair professionals, join our award winning Artistic Team, become an educator in our salon or academy or inspire others as a manager or franchisee.
Choosing a stylist role with Headmasters is making a positive choice for your future career.