|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Barnes, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 9, 2018|
Join the winners of the L'Oreal Colour Trophy UK 2016 and International L'Oreal Young Talent.
Salon owner and Celebrity Hairdresser Sinéad Kelly has been featured in the UK's consumer press such as More, Look and Red Magazine and trade press, Sinéad is also proud to be a 'Hair Expert" for the Superdrug "Look at me" blog. We love doing regular photo shoots within the salon for in house collections and competitions as well as coming up with future trends whilst working at London Fashion Week with LGN events. Her celebrity clients include Holly Willoughby and This Morning talent and staff. If you are ambitious, passionate about hair and fashion then this position is for you.
You must have
- Minimum 5 years post NVQ or equivalent graduation experience
- You must be able to execute both cut and colouring
- Your client consultation approach must be of the highest standard
- You should be able to work in a busy environment and be a good team player.
- You must be able to provide outstanding customer service and also to very friendly and enthusiastic to clients
- L'Oreal and Kerastase product knowledge is preferable but not essential
- We are looking for full and part time stylists
- We offer good rates of pay and 28 days paid holiday per year
- Fluent English is required
- Social Media drive
- Ambition and passion for the industry
We can offer
- Annual Salary reviews
- Pension Plan
- Attractive Commission Structures
- Personalised Career support and growth
- Sociable working hours - we are closed on Sundays and Mondays and only work one late night a week.
- An amazing, passionate supportive team and employer
Please be advised that you will need to arrange models to showcase your hairdressing skills.
You can check out our work on Instagram @sineadkellyldn
You can apply now by clicking the button below or sending your CV, covering letter and social media account name to [email protected]