Cuccio Europe was formed nearly 30 years ago and is one of the largest nail companies in the world and the only remaining large nail company that is still run by its original founder. We distribute products to over 130 countries worldwide and are the only company that has chosen not to sell its product through retail outlets.
Cuccio are looking for a Territory manager to cover our Wholesale and Salon B2B client base throughout various regions of the UK and Ireland. Our first focus being London and the South East, but we are open to applications from other areas too.
We need someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organisation, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
You will be working for the Sales Team and will be responsible for the following
• Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
• Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
• Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
• Follow the latest industry developments and stay up to date on corporate competitors
• Manage and educate our clients on all Cuccio merchandising and brands
• Promoting, educating and selling any new products and promotions that Cuccio are running
• Account management - Admin requirements of our clients
• Monthly Visits to your accounts
• Collaborate with your clients and the in-house Marketing team to ensure that they have the correct marketing tools to promote and sell our products
• You will work closely with and report directly to our General and Deputy General Managers to help grow and develop sales with both new and existing customers.
• Working at 3-4 exhibitions (includes weekend work) around the country
Some of the key skills we are looking for are
• Minimum of 3 years proven track record in business sales or related market
• The ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
• Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
• Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
• Experience in working industry tailored exhibitions
• Full Clean driving licence
• Understanding of Manicure, Pedicure, Gel Polish, Nail Lacquer, Hard Gels and Acrylics and how the products work
This is a full-time position Monday – Friday with working hours to fit around our clients and their visitation needs, our normal working hours are 08:30-17:00, therefore we would expect you to work 7.5 hours a day, with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
We expect our clients to be visited at least every 8 weeks, so the candidate must be able to drive, have access to their own car and be willing to commute around their territory. You will be expected to visit our Head Office, located in Bulwell, Nottingham maximum 2 days a month.
A car allowance and Fuel card will be provided as well as a food allowance for any overnight stays and paid accommodation.
• Free Onsite Parking when office based
• Discounted/ Staff rate on our product
• Bonus Scheme and commissions
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Competitive Salary (OTE) and based on experience
Job Type: Full-time