Colourist - Corinthia Hotel Londonat Corinthia Hotel London (view profile)
We are currently seeking a Colourist to join our successful Daniel Galvin Salon within Corinthia Hotel London.
Scope and Purpose
A Colourist is responsible for ensuring the quality of colour services are maintained and profitability of the salon is maximised through building a loyal and regular base of clientele. The colourist should always ensure that our Salon clients receive an exceptional Salon experience and that the Salon achieves the standards set by Daniel Galvin and Corinthia Hotel London.
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
that will need to be demonstrated include:
· Excellent understanding of client care and five star standards
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Empathy for your colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
About ESPA Life at Corinthia:
Corinthia Hotel London combines contemporary flair with traditional grandeur. Situated in the cultural heart of the capital, the hotel features 294 beautiful rooms, elegant restaurants and bars and the largest, most breathtaking spa in London, ESPA Life at Corinthia.
Within London’s most exciting luxury 5* hotel, Corinthia Hotel London, ESPA Life at Corinthia opened its doors in spring 2011 and has been voted ‘Best European Spa’ in The Times, The Sunday Times and the Sunday Times Magazine Travel Awards.
The exciting partnership began with the launch of ESPA Life at Corinthia Hotel London, the eagerly anticipated flagship spa of these two prestigious brands. Set over four floors covering approx. 4000 square metres, this impressive spa takes innovative design to a new level, offering an outstanding array of spa and wellness facilities combined with an exceptional experience synonymous with the ESPA philosophy.
· Competitive base salary plus commission on all sessions
· 20 paid holidays per annum (plus bank/public holidays)
· Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire/uniform
· Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates – in London and across our the Corinthia Hotel International portfolio
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Professional learning and development programs
· Intra & intercompany transfer opportunities (subject to service & performance)
· Contributory pension scheme provided
· Season ticket loan
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
CIRCA £20,000 + excellent commissions + benefits.