We are looking for a hairdressing educator to provide hands on education for our NVQ2 & 3 Students
You would be working with our IV to prepare students for their EPA’s and ensure they achieve their NQV Level 2 or 3.
The role is based in Sutton, Surrey and is for 3 days per week (Mon Tues + Wednesday; 9am - 6pm) plus be available for ongoing training sessions with the creative directors (possibly one day extra per month)
The seanhanna academy is based in our busy Sutton salon. We are looking for an educator who can really bring fun, energy and drive to the team.
seanhanna offers ongoing training and support for the role and want all our apprentices and educators to fulfil their potential.
· Hold an A1, TAQA, PTLLS-CTLLS-DTLLS qualification
· Are NVQ Level 3 qualified in Hairdressing
· Have a passion for teaching
· Want to work for a company that are passionate about ongoing education and training
Then we can offer you:
· Part-time hours, with the option to flex up to full time
· Discount on retail and electrical products
· Supported ongoing training with our Director of Education
· A supportive and engaging work environment
seanhanna have enjoyed providing their own education internally for many years and are excited to welcome an additional educator to the team.
Our ideal candidate would have a “fun” outlook and have a genuine passion for teaching and sharing. They would have a warm, friendly and kind personality and enjoy providing genuine support for our trainees and apprentices.
Please apply in confidence