GERMANY, HAMBURG, BEAUTY CARE
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
· ◾ Part of a team responsible to create a world class customer experience within digital educational services across all relevant channels and touchpoints such as in-salon, and online
· ◾ Identify customer pain points within the premium salon business
· ◾ Recognize customer needs based on customer insights and data analytics
· ◾ Able to convey the customer needs in simple, yet state of the art tools and customer-intuitive processes
· ◾ University degree in Business Administration or a comparable degree
· ◾ Successful completion of a vocational training / off-the-job training / professional education with added qualifications in
hairdressing or customer training in beauty industry
· ◾ Fluent speaker able to communicate, read and write in English
· ◾ High level of communication, organisational and time management skills
· ◾ Project and people management skills
· ◾ Business and sales drive, commercial skills, passion for lifestyle and fashion
· ◾ Knowledge of marketing and sales procedures
JOB ID: 1900026O