|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Whitehall Place, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2018|
|Salary Band||£20,000 - £24,999|
We are currently recruiting a Salon Supervisor to join our successful Daniel Galvin salon within Corinthia Hotel London.
Scope and Purpose
As Salon Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising the efficient running of the salon in the absence of the Spa Operation Manager. The Salon Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that our Salon clients receive an exceptional Salon experience and that the Salon achieves the standards set by Daniel Galvin, Corinthia Hotel London and the KPI’s set by the Spa Operations Manager.
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- A good knowledge of all Daniel Galvin or similar treatments and products
- Educated to GCSE level and Supervisory qualifications an advantage
- Previous experience as a Salon Supervisor in a luxury 5 star salon
- Passionate about the business and a qualified hairdresser
- Outstanding guest relations skills with experience of dealing with clientele
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure highest standards of service
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Ability to effectively supervise Salon colleagues and Salon operations
- Professional personal presentation
- Empathy for your colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Competitive salary with highly competitive commission structure
- 28 paid holidays per annum including bank/public holidays
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates in London and across the Corinthia Hotels International portfolio
- Online benefits platform with extensive discounts on dining, retail etc.
- Professional learning and development programs
- Extensive recognition programs and length of service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Stakeholder pension entitlement
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare voucher scheme
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.