Hairdresser - OH MYat Hair International Ltd/ TA OH MY (view profile)
Located in the centre of Royal Tunbridge Wells and close to the prestigious Pantiles, we bring to you a new salon experience that is fresh and fun, with a friendly and honest approach.
YOU. ARE. UNIQUE.
That’s why we offer a Team of dedicated Stylists who genuinely care about your hair as much as you do (probably more so!) and a variety of carefully selected products just for you.
We believe that every great cut or colour starts with a great consultation. That’s why our skilled Stylists really take the time to fully understand the look you want to achieve and how to achieve it.
So whether it’s a Blow-Dry or a full Colour Transformation, we want to offer you an experience to be enjoyed with a haircut and colour you’ll love!
Join OHMY Family and we will grow your career and give you industry-leading opportunities, including:
• The chance to join a successful major new High Street business .
• Unrivalled earning potential with uncapped commissions (10% on product sales) and refer a friend bonus opportunities.
• Discounts on hair services, retail & electrical products as well as corporate discounts
• Salon incentives and opportunities to earn bonuses.
• 28 days annual leave (Inc bank hol)
• 3% Pension contributions
• A tiered pricing structure.
• Training courses provided to suit own skill set and goals requirements
• Toni & Guy & Wella training courses
• 2 Monthly 1-1 meetings
• State of the art salon, with luxury staff breakout area, coffee machines & boiling water taps!
• The chance to be a part of the OHMY Family and grow your career!
• Bookings & appointments via iSalon technology
• App based calendar to see your coulomb (Apple & Android)
• Wella Colour
• Label M
Job Role: Creative Stylist. Permanent. Full time. Employed status
Salon Profile: Elegant hair and beauty, Colourful, energetic, happy.
Duties: Carry out all aspects of hairdressing services including, cutting. advanced hair colouring techniques.
Hairdressing Experience: 3-10 years in the London/Kent area
Hairdressing Qualifications: Level 2
Generous basic & commission on services and retail.
The Exchange: £19,000 to £30,000 (depending on applicant and clientele) & 10% sales commission Hours: 40 hours per week- 5 days a week.