Senior Stylist / Salon Managerat Barnet & Belle (view profile)
UK South West Dorset
Hair, Salon Manager
Senior Stylist/Salon Manager
Do you have the passion and experience to lead a team and run a successful, innovative salon? Then we would love to hear from you for our new role of Senior Stylist/Salon Manager in our natural, organic, eco-friendly salon located a stone's throw from Sandbanks in sunny Dorset.
If you’re a salon manager looking for new challenges or an ambitious, experienced senior stylist looking to take the next step, this position could be the perfect way for you to develop your career. Barnet & Belle opened in 2017 and is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our clients and our planet. We are located in the affluent suburb of Penn Hill, close to Bournemouth and Poole’s beautiful beaches and natural harbour.
Join us and benefit from:
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission.
- Unlimited personal development and training from our natural, organic and vegan-friendly industry partners.
- Exciting incentives and competitions to participate in.
- Ensure a proactively managed and busy diary to maximise revenue potential at all times.
- Grow and manage your own column of clients and balance this with your managerial duties.
- Ensure all staff members are hitting their monthly targets through great communication, mentoring and leading by example.
- Drive sales forward and maximise business profitability, a thorough understanding of P&L accounts, management reports and financial analysis.
- Managing and forecasting professional and retail stock levels.
- Assisting in arranging the staff rota, holidays and cover.
- Ensure your team is motivated and feels supported, to ensure staff retention is maximised.
- Ensure your team is working to the company standard operating procedures at all times.
- Ensure a five star experience is delivered to every client at all times.
- Be an ambassador for alternative innovative, nourishing, natural products and techniques.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and positive ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Lots of initiative and thrive working under pressure
- Proven success in setting and delivering against KPI’s/sales targets
- Strong business acumen
- Committed to delivering a 5* customer experience
- Excellent client service skills
- Proficient in MS Office along with previous experience in a salon booking system is essential
- Understanding and interest in marketing and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and motivated
- Fully Flexible working ability (this will include working some weekends and evenings)
- Job Type: Full-time